Assistant trainer Liz, is owned by her Bath Dogs and Cats home rescue Staffordshire bull terrier Rusty.
Over the past 4 years having climbed a steep learning curve with him as her first dog she became extremely passionate about dog training & behaviour and consequently working with dogs.
Liz volunteered regularly for several years (still does occasionally) at Hollyhedge Animal Sanctuary, which has given her a substantial amount of experience in working with anxious/reactive dogs as well as all a large variety of breeds.
Liz started assisting in all training classes in January 2019
Liz, has her own fully insured pet sitting Business called Fox and Pooch Pet Services.
She also likes to keep up-to-date with training and behaviour by attending courses, workshops and seminars.
You can contact Liz about pet sitting below
Liz's Courses and CPD
- Caroline Wilkinson - Canine play behaviour
- Dr Ian Dunbar - Quantifying reliability and speed of training
- Rhodes 2 Safety Canine First Aid - Kerry Rhodes, 3 year Certificate
- Animal Centred Education and TTouch Clinic 5 day training course - Sarah Fisher & Anne Big, Certificate of attendance
- Sally Gutteridge - Inspiring Reslillince in Fearful and Reactive Dogs
- For Dog’s Sake, common myths about dog behaviour- Dr Amber Bateson, Certificate of attendance
- A Practical Introduction to Mondioring - Nake Florin
- Jo-Rosie Haffenden - The art of behavioural consultation
- Dr Michelle Lord - The neuroscience of behind how dogs learn and feel emotions
- How to Run a safe and successful dog business - Roz Pooley & Rachel Tafford, Certificate of attendance
- Interactive Play Workshop - Craig Oglive
- Predation and Drive - School of Canine Science - Nando Brown & Jo-Rosie Haffenden, Certificate of attendance